a girl can dream

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

like we did last summer

like we did last summer
like we did last summer by StephanieLynneHelene featuring louis vuitton scarves

From Jackie to Chubby Checker and The Twist, the style icons are endless. Mad Men has revived the 1960s. But my mom and I were way ahead of the pack. When I was 9 we were in a mall Twist contest. Yes, a mall. In Michigan. My mother dragged me into the middle of the mall in a matching outfit to dance The Twist with her. We won two huge SONY CD player soundsystems before we even had a CD. More importantly we were wearing matching lovely magenta culottes and magenta and white stripe polo shirts. You could say we were having a moment. Anyway, this fall Prada and Louis Vuitton allowed us to indulge in the 60s. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment