a girl can dream

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am actually reading books again

Basically in the last year or two or so I've managed to confine book-reading solely to extended vacations. Bad idea. I really miss books and that feeling of knowing my book is waiting for me. I don't like e-books either. They just don't cut if for me. I need to actual turn pages, sleep with my books, take them everywhere, sometimes doodle in them and pass them on to friends in need of a good book reading. It feels like a good old fashioned thing to do - kind of like actual letters in the mail. I'm currently reading The Beautiful Fall by Alicia Drake and it is so inspiring and interesting. If you have any interest in Fashion, it's a must read.
http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Fall-Lagerfeld-Laurent-Glorious/dp/0316768014



No comments:

Post a Comment