a girl can dream

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dress for the job you want...


not the job you have. I'm such a believer in this good old quote. When you look your best you feel your best. In today's working world there is A LOT of room for creativity and creative interpretations of dress codes at the office. And, in many offices a dress code no longer exists. So we have to apply our own codes. As for me, of course I love a great pair of jeans, but no matter the official code where I work, I have always felt that I present my best self, do my best work, accomplish the most, communicate better and feel the best when I look my best. One of my favorite looks this year is above. Mixing grays with blush pinks and neutrals is professional and strong, but transitions perfectly to a softer spring. Add a man's watch and a vintage briefcase for chic touches that add personal style.

Kudos once again to Theory for excellence in professional style (for both men and women), and constantly moving with trends, yet remaining classic. What designers do you to turn for a new suit? A new dress for the board meeting? Or your favorite polished look?

No comments:

Post a Comment