a girl can dream

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Most Important Part of Baseball Season...


is dressing the part. For some fans it seems as if all fashion rules go out the window when it comes to attending sporting events. A lot of the team branded clothing options for women are, for lack of better words, not so cute. But there are ways to express your personal style while still showing your love for your team. My two favorite ways to show your spirit while not giving up on your style are: 1. Add a team branded accessory or a team colored accessory, or two, like (in the case of the giants) an orange scarf, or orange bag, or even cuff or bracelet. 2. One word: vintage. I scour the vintage stores in SF for great old Giants & 49ers t-shirts and these have become my staple all season. Usually I will pair a t with one of my cashmere sweaters or a leather jacket, some staple black jeans, and flats or low boots, and I always feel like I'm staying true to who I am, but still expressing my love for my team in a chic way. What's your favorite game day outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment