a girl can dream

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Business Feet loves Shopbop

sergio rossi Pedro Garcia

Dsquared2

(all from shopbop.com)

I'll post my fall real life heel cravings later, but here's what I'm looking at for some cute fall pump options (note: I can't wear open-toes, slingbacks, or really loud patterns (i.e. leopard)). So, Shopbop has come a long way since it first started. It now has all the best lines and has an endless supply it seems. Every season it seems to get bigger and better. They recently redesigned the site so its even more shopper-friendly.. Anyway I can see all of these complimenting my looks for fall - and the designers have proven quality. Looks in my head for each one: Dsquared2 pump goes with black suit (mono-color shirt - pink, purple, etc.), Pedro Garcia Saddle with navy suit(again mono shirt - maybe even just white), and Sergio Rossi pump (get it in GREY not black!!), with black, navy, or charcoal Suit and a variety of shirts - love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment