a girl can dream

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

High Fashion vs Work Life & Real Life






(Prada AW 2009, style.com)


Ok, so in my dreams I could wear the collections we all lust over to work (i.e. Givenchy, Balenciaga, Dries, Lanvin, Prada), unforunately my dress code restrictions as well as my budget do not allow for that. I am lucky enough to squeeze in a few pieces here and there, but generally I am pretty LB when it comes to work attire. Here are a few droolworth pics from prada - love Freja - and my next post will show some options I am looking into that are "look for less" (hate that term). Also, as much as possible i suggest crossing over "work life" pieces into what I like to call "real life". Sometimes its definitely hard to mesh the two wardrobes (i.e. I'm dying to spend my whole fall in leather leggings, Wang biker boots, more leather jackets and drapey t-shirts), but sometimes its works.

No comments:

Post a Comment